It’s here it’s here it’s finally HERE!!!!
Yup, that’s it. Today, finally, CAUGHT IN CRIMSON releases from Ellora’s Cave! If you saw my post earlier in the week, you know that this is Day 3 of the Super Awesome Spectacular Caught in Crimson Release Tour! If you didn’t, well, welcome! And you’re in luck. Because today, and several more days from now, you’ll have a chance to enter to win the grand prize. A $25 Amazon giftcard, PLUS the entire upcoming Spellbinding series, starting with Crimson! WHAT??? Yup, win them before you can buy them. Of course, they’ll be delivered on release, but still! The complete set without you having to lift a finger. Sound good? Good. And there are 10 runner-up prizes too! So there are lots of chances to win.
Okay, intro over. Let’s get to the meat of this post. And I do mean, meat. As in, man meat.
CAUGHT IN CRIMSON Character Spotlight: Adam Montague
Meet Adam Montague. Carpenter, divorcee, businessman. Used to being in charge. Is a true gentleman. Opens doors for ladies, says ma’am, leaps to protect them whenever possible.
In short, he’s completely wrong for Delia.
But damn, does he like what she does to him.
After discovering his wife Vanessa’s embezzlement and their subsequent divorce, Adam found it hard to trust anyone, much less women. But at his employee’s urging, Adam reluctantly agrees to an online dating profile. He doesn’t really click with anyone until he happens upon CrimsonLady83’s profile.
She’s gorgeous, sexy, and seems almost completely insane. But Adam can’t deny the magic things happening around him, even though they should be impossible. Thrown into a world he knows nothing about, he’ll have a lot to deal with in order to get out with his life, and heart, intact.
Let’s play questions with Adam!
1. What is your favorite word?
Energy. I like how it makes me feel.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Vanessa. For obvious reasons.
3. What turns you on?
Other than a great body? Intelligence. I love a woman who’s clever.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound do you love?
The sound of tools on wood. It means progress.
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I can’t imagine doing anything but building. It’s who I am.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I could never sit in an office and handle phone calls. That would drive me insane.
10. If you could paint a picture of your perfect woman, what would it be like?
Well, she’s kind. Brave, and strong, but lets me take care of her too. She’s beautiful, curvy, moves well. But I guess the most important thing is that she’d be trustworthy. I’d have to be able to know she and I were a team.
^^^^^^^^^^CAUGHT IN CRIMSON blog tour giveaway! ^^^^^
Yep, I said it.
The blog challenge this week is to design a “Pleasure Planet.” Well, I’ll happily do that, but let’s face it.
What flips my switch doesn’t necessarily flip yours. Although if sales of my kinky novels are any indication, some of you do enjoy the same things–you dirty readers, you. 😉
So here’s MY interpretation. I am the goddess of the Planet Pleasure, and I’m creating this world.
Wanna come live here with me?
1. WE ARE ALL EFFING SEXY. We’re still US, but when we want to we can snap our fingers and change our shape. Want bigger boobs? *snap!* Want a curvier ass? *snap!* Got a craving to be more svelte one day? *snap!* See? How much pleasure would that be? We can all eat what we want and look like cover models.
2. WE ARE ALL OPEN TO EXPERIMENTATION. Okay, I’m going to say it. There are SOME people that don’t like to experiment in the bedroom. And we still love them, but damn it, sometimes it’s okay to want to be spanked. On MY world, you can tell your lover, “you know what? Today I really think I’d like you to dress like Jack Skellington and do me with two zucchini while you flog me with the belt from your karate class.” And there’d be no O.o. Just a gleeful acceptance to try any and everything that each of you could come up with.
3. WE ARE ALL EXPERT MASSAGE THERAPISTS. Because, come on. I need to be rubbed every now and then.
What else is there? I know there’s more that you want. Since I am a benevolent goddess, I will entertain your whims below. 😉
Welcome to Planet Pleasure.
Okay, I admit. I’m a little bit of a procrastinator sometimes.
So on the day I’m supposed to blog, I remember it at about 7 am.
Dark heroes? What’s a dark hero? At this point in the day, no coffee, no other form of caffeinated wonder, it’s amazing that I’m even upright. What are heroes again? What makes them dark?
Damned if I know. *stares longingly at coffeepot*
So instead of doing what I’m supposed to do, how about we do a giveaway instead? You guys like free stuff? Of COURSE you do!
So here’s what I want you to do. Make me feel better about forgetting my responsibilities. Tell me something you’ve left until the last minute recently. Did you run out of dog food and have to feed your pups fish flakes? Did you not do laundry and have to borrow your husband’s skivvies? Did you show up to work unshowered with some story about a nuclear war blowing out the power on your block?
Entertain me, and ease my guilt!
Comment below, and tonight at 10:00pm EST I’ll run you guys through random.org and then give to you your choice of an ebook copy of any of my EC releases!
Go spread the word, lovies. I’ll be here running to the day job!
What time is it? OH CRAP!